Aragon (Spain) launches a call for companies to solve its healthcare challenges | inDemand Community
Aragon, as a member of the inDemand Community, has launched a call for digital health companies. Following the inDemand model, the Region of Aragon has detected 2 healthcare challenges to be solved by technology. The selected companies will have the opportunity to co-create the solutions hand by hand with healthcare professionals and will receive funding – € 14,950.
Open call at a glance:
- Application deadline: 21st June 2019
- Economic support: € 14,950 (VAT excluded) for each challenge.
- Language: Application forms can only be filled in Spanish. Working language during the co-creation will be in Spanish.
The two challenges:
- Challenge 1: Improvement of the diabetic retinopathy screening procedure through the use of digital ophthalmoscopes.
- Challenge 2: Incorporation of a bidirectional communication system between professionals for virtual interconsultations.
→CLICK HERE & SEE THE DETAILS (in Spanish)←
For more information, you can see the document of the FAQs, or contact the Aragón Region in the email: email@example.com.
Aragón: who is who
Challenger: Sector Sanitario Barbastro (Gobierno de Aragón)
It is the public entity that has identified the unmet needs and that is going to co-create the solution with the ICT companies (solvers).
Funder (financer): Instituto Aragonés de Ciencias de la Salud (IACS) – (Gobierno de Aragón)
The Aragonese Institute of Health Sciences is the funding organization that will open a call for ICT companies to develop solutions to the identified needs (challenges). It is the entity in charge of selecting the best solver and providing financial support.
Supporter (business support): Arahealth
It is the intermediary organization that supports the optimization of the business model, access to financing and marketing.
WANT TO KEEP UPDATED? →REGISTER NOW & RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER ← (Promise, we don’t spam!)