Open call for companies Paris Region
inDemand is looking for European companies to solve 5 challenges identified by healthcare professionals from Foch Hospital, GHU PARIS and GCSMS 91, in Paris Region.
The funding organisation, Paris Region Entreprises, has launched a competitive call to select one IT company for each challenge.
Economic support: receive funding up to 40.000€ for Challenges 1 to 4 and 60.000€ for Challenge 5, completed with a maximum funding of 60,000€ from FOCH hospital.
Deadline: 6th May 2019.
- Anonymization of patient data for research purpose (ANONYMOUS – GHU PARIS)
- Non-opposition collection electronic system (ARNO – GHU PARIS)
- Elderly people – Monitoring of multiple data during night (MATCO – GCSMS 91)
- Elderly people – non-invasive and easy to do undernourishment monitoring test (A3D – GCSMS 91)
- Improve the long-term monitoring of cancer patients (ONCO – FOCH Hospital)
↓ Click on “more info” for call details ↓