5 impacts of the inDemand model on healthcare organizations
We are happy to share with you the very first outcomes we are getting from the inDemand project!
During the first iteration (2017-2018), 10 digital health solutions were detected by healthcare professionals from 6 EU hospitals and co-created hand in hand with European IT companies. We are currently surveying the professionals and companies to keep on learning how to improve the model.
Are healthcare professionals showing interest in digital transformation? How are healthcare organizations dealing with the innovative inDemand model? Read below our first conclusions.
The 5 main impacts of the inDemand model
on healthcare organizations
1. Healthcare organizations see inDemand as a new corporate channel to facilitate cultural change.
2. inDemand has helped to define the “map of innovation talent” within the healthcare organizations.
3. Now healthcare professionals are more likely to use this instrument when detecting an unmet need in their daily work. The staff feels empowered to use innovation.
4. “From what I’ve seen so far, the challenges are very well mapped. These are “right” needs, and no invented stuff. A really agile and inspiring way to dig into the needs of professionals», inDemand challenger says.
5. The inDemand model is easier and faster to implement than other demand-driven instruments like PCP. All challengers agree on this.
Want to know more about the inDemand model? Sustainable demand-driven co-creation
inDemand is a new open innovation model where organizations with unmet needs and external companies jointly co-create solutions. To maximize chances of sustainable success, the companies also receive funding from regional development agencies, together with business support from market experts.
Check our infography and find more information on this link.